Comes with all DLC and new hardcore single-player mode.
Rockstar has announced that Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition will be released on October 14 on Xbox 360 and PS3. As well as including all released DLC, the pack also brings with it a new hardcore single-player mode.
"We wanted to create a world that captured the spirit of the Western," said Sam Houser, founder of Rockstar Games. "We are thrilled that Red Dead Redemption’s vision of the West resonated with so many people."
Game of the Year contents:
- Original Red Dead Redemption game with a brand-new hardcore single-player mode
- Undead Nightmare single-player campaign and multiplayer modes
- Legends and Killers Pack*, featuring additional multiplayer map locations, multiplayer characters, and the Tomahawk projectile weapon
- Liars and Cheats Pack*, including the Stronghold multiplayer competitive mode, Free Roam gambling games, multiplayer horse races with combat, and the Explosive Rifle
- Hunting and Trading Outfits Pack, featuring two outfits with corresponding gameplay challenges for John Marston
- Outlaws To The End Co-Op Mission Pack*, including six co-op missions for up to four players
- All original pre-order content, including the Deadly Assassin Outfit, War Horse, and Golden Guns Weapon Pack
- Solomon’s Folly single-player gang hideout and challenges available for the first time on Xbox 360
- Just-released Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack, featuring fan-favorite multiplayer characters and all-new locations to battle in
Red Dead Redemption is one of the most critically acclaimed games of recent times. We awarded it a brilliant 10/10 in May 2010.