Another week at No.1 for the fitness title which can't be stopped.
It's an amazing seven weeks in succession at the top of the All Formats All Prices UK video game chart for 505 Games' Zumba Fitness. The fitness title held off a resurgent Cars 2, which was no doubt aided by the widespread release of the accompanying movie.
Call of Juarez: The Cartel continues to ride high at No.3 thanks to some seriously aggressive pricing, and Just Dance 2: Extra Songs is up from No.18 to No.4. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean drops one place to No.5.
The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff is the week's highest new entry at No.12.
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2011 UKIE Ltd (All Prices) Week 30, 2011
1. ZUMBA FITNESS
2. CARS 2
3. CALL OF JUAREZ: THE CARTEL
4. JUST DANCE 2: EXTRA SONGS
5. LEGO PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN
6. DIRT 3
7. HARRY POTTER: THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2
8. FIFA 11
9. L.A. NOIRE
10. CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS
11. DUNGEON SIEGE III
12. THE SIMS 3: TOWN LIFE STUFF
13. LEGO HARRY POTTER: YEARS 1-4
14. ASSASSIN'S CREED: BROTHERHOOD
16. THE SIMS 3
17. LEGO STAR WARS III: THE CLONE WARS
18. FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION
19. WII SPORTS RESORT
20. BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2
With no new titles of any note hitting stores on Friday, Zumba is odds-on to claim an eighth successive week at No.1. Captain America might see a chart re-entry thanks to the movie's debut in cinemas, but don't expect anything better than scraping inside the Top 10.