No change in the top three places, whilst Namco Bandai's Inversion charts at No.50.
Warner's LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes spends a fourth week at the top of the All Formats All Prices UK video game chart, recording only a 19 per cent drop in sales.
In fact there's no change to the Top 3, with London 2012 at No.2 and The Amazing Spider-Man at No.3. Dead Island climbs back to No.4, and retailer promotions see Ubisoft's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier jump back up to No.5.
There's very little else to report, besides a new entry for Namco Bandai's Inversion at No.50 and the Sims 3: Diesel Stuff at No.55.
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2011 UKIE Ltd (All Prices) Week 28, 2012
1. LEGO BATMAN 2: DC SUPER HEROES
2. LONDON 2012: THE OFFICIAL VIDEO GAME
3. THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN
4. DEAD ISLAND GOTY EDITION
5. TOM CLANCY'S GHOST RECON: FUTURE SOLDIER
6. CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 3
7. THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM
8. FIFA 12
9. SPEC OPS: THE LINE
10. MARIO & SONIC LONDON 2012 OLYMPIC GAMES
11. BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY
12. MAX PAYNE 3
13. FIFA STREET
14. SNIPER ELITE V2
15. CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS
16. ASSASSIN'S CREED: REVELATIONS
17. LEGO PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN
18. BATTLEFIELD 3
19. MOSHI MONSTERS: MOSHLING ZOO
20. SKYLANDERS: SPYRO'S ADVENTURE
With next to no buzz and a heavy release delay, Namco Bandai's Inversion had a huge brick wall to overcome and it seems the new IP simply couldn't do it.
Next week is likely to be much the same, with Kingdom Hearts 3D the only new entry of note, although don't expect this to chart any higher than the late teens/early 20s.