Yesterday's GTA 5 game update which unlocked Grand Theft Auto Online also contained a number of fixes for some of the most widely reported bugs in the open-world smash hit, Rockstar has announced.
Game Update Prominent Fixes:
- Fix for interface issues when using Internet on the cell phone after completing the game, or during a mission replay
- Fix for the Vanilla Unicorn occasionally becoming locked
- Fix for issues where the character's money could drop below zero and become stuck there
- Fix for the Epsilon Program missions not progressing properly after delivering some cars
- Fix for issue where the Atomic Blimp sometimes does not appear as a phone contact for Collector's Edition owners
- Fix for issues with saved vehicles going missing, or losing their upgrades
- Fixes for several map escape and collision issues along with other various bug fixes
GTA Online continues to be plagued by bugs and glitches, with Rockstar working around the clock to fix problems with the game.