A new automatic title update has been released for GTA 5 to coincide with the launnch of the Valentine's Day Massacre content for GTA Online.
The headline feature of the title update is the return of the Rat Loader pickup truck to GTA Online. The vehicle and all its mods are available for free until the next title update. Go grab it from the southernsanandreassuperautos.com in-game website and modify it at any Los Santos Customs location.
The update also enables solo players in Races to earn GTA$, plus provides fixes for numerous issues detailed below:
- The Rat Loader is now available again in GTA Online. Please see southernsanandreassuperautos.com for your vehicular needs. This vehicle and all of its mods are free until the following Title Update.
- A player who kills a passive player must now pay their hospital bills
- The Mechanic has now been removed when delivering a Personal Vehicle. The vehicle is now created nearby instead.
- Added a new option to the Interaction Menu that lowers the attack priority against Friends.
- Solo players in Races now earn GTA$.
- Fix for incorrect time display on the Bad Sport pool timer
- Fix for several exploits that allowed duplication of vehicles
- Fix for several exploits that allowed too much RP during missions
- Fix for issues with Cornrows haircut
- Fix for issue causing characters to become bald after using a mask
- Fix for Story Mode issue where all shops could remain closed with their blips missing
- A new “Blow Kiss” Celebration has been added. Show some love.
- Various bug fixes
Source: Rockstar support