The Forza Motorsport 4 Alpines Car Pack will be released April 3 priced 560 MS Points, Microsoft has announced.
The latest DLC features precision-tuned German race cars, rotary engine masterpieces, and classic late-50s American rides.
- 2011 Mercedes-Benz #35 Black Falcon SLS AMG GT3
- 2011 Aston Martin #009 Aston Martin Racing AMR One
- 2012 Jaguar XKR-S
- 1995 BMW M5
- 2011 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S
- 1985 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE
- 1972 Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3
- 1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
- 1997 Volvo 850 R
- 2012 Scion tC
The Alpine pack is free to Forza 4 Season Pass holders, which provides access to six add-on packs for 2,400 MS Points - a 30 per cent saving on buying content separately.