Get rid of two unwanted games as you'll only be playing FIFA 13 for the next year anyway.
FIFA 13 has been added to GAME's 99p trade-in promotion, meaning gamers across the UK can secure a copy of the latest football title for pennies on Friday.
In order to get your copy for 99p you'll need to trade in any two of the games listed below. The offer runs until October 12.
- The Amazing Spiderman (Xbox 360)
- Dragon's Dogma (Xbox 360 & PS3)
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim (Xbox 360 & PS3)
- Ghost Recon Future Soldier (Xbox 360)
- Max Payne 3 (Xbox 360 & PS3)
- New Super Mario Bros (Wii)
- Pokemon Black Or White (DS)
- Prototype 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Xbox 360 & PS3)
- Tiger Woods PGA 13 (Xbox 360 & PS3)
- Lollipop Chainsaw (Xbox 360 & PS3)
- Witcher 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)
- Sniper Elite V2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)
Remember that PES 2013 is also in the same promotion, but only until October 5. Resident Evil 6 is also taking part from October 2 until October 16.
FIFA 13 turned out to be rather good – read our review to find out why.