F1 2013 players who chose not to pick up the Classic Edition retail release can now obtain the extra content by purchasing the Classic Edition Upgrade DLC.
The DLC pack includes 6 classic F1 cars, 2 iconic circuits, and a selection of legendary F1 drivers.
F1 Classics: 1990s Pack
- 1992 Ferrari F92 A – Jean Alesi & Ivan Capelli
- 1992 Williams FW14B – Nigel Mansell & David Coulthard
- 1996 Ferrari F310 – Michael Schumacher & Gerhard Berger
- 1996 Williams FW18 – Damon Hill & Jacques Villeneuve
- 1999 Ferrari F399 – Eddie Irvine & Jody Scheckter
- 1999 Williams FW21 – Ralf Schumacher & Alain Prost
F1 Classics: Classic Tracks Pack
- Imola, former host of the the San Marino Grand Prix
- Estoril, former home of Portuguese Grand Prix
The DLC is priced at £9.69 for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
Source: Codemasters Blog