All the content of the original game, plus a brand-new area, missions, enemies and more.
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, an expanded version of the original action RPG, will be released across Europe on April 26, Capcom has announced.
Available on both a physical disc and as a full game digital download, Dark Arisen features a brand new area, missions, enemies and more, plus all of the content from the original game.
Owners of the original will be able to export their existing characters and all other save data to continue their journey as the Arisen, and face a new threat that has emerged from the cavernous depths.
Furthermore, owners of the original game will receive the following for free on purchasing Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen: 100,000 Rift Crystals, unlimited Ferrystones and the Gransys Armour Pack consisting of six brand new costumes.
Capcom is also promising a number of gameplay improvements, including easier travel and a more intuitive menu system.
- A new underground realm to explore featuring over 25 terrifying new enemies
- Level 3 Skills: DD:DA provides each character class with a new tier of skills, giving players new abilities and skills to master.
- Over 100 pieces of new equipment: All new high level weapons and armour sets for players venturing into the underground caverns; 14 new character/Pawn augments; New tiers of equipment enhancement.
- Increased character customisation options
- Item appraisal
- Option to select Japanese voice over
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen will be available for purchase on disc for PS3 and Xbox 360 on April 26. A PS3 digital version will also be available on April 26, with an Xbox 360 Games on Demand version will follow in the summer. Expect to pay £19.99.
Source: Press release