Black Ops' return ignites a price war. High street and supermarket deals listed inside.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 launches across the country at midnight tonight, and VideoGamer.com has rounded up the complete list of confirmed in-store prices and promotions running across high street stores and supermarkets at launch.
Tesco appears to have the best deal, offering Black Ops 2 for just £25 when bought with Microsoft Points, an Xbox LIVE Gold subscription or PlayStation Network cards.
If you've got some groceries to pick up, though, you might want to head over to Sainsbury's, where you can grab the game for £32.99 when you spend £30 or more on other goods in store.
Alternatively, if you're looking to get rid of some games, both GAME and HMV are offering up the game cheap (or in the case of the latter, free) when you trade in two selected titles.
Please note that prices below apply to the standard edition on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- TESCO - £39, or £25 when you buy selected Xbox LIVE Points (2100 MSP - £18/4200 MSP - £35/Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership - £36) or PlayStation Network Cards.
- SAINSBURY'S - £42.99, or £32.99 when you spend £30 or more in store.
- MORRISONS - £39.99
- HMV - £42.99, or free when you trade in two of the following: 007 Legends, Assassin's Creed 3, Dishonored, FIFA 13, Forza Horizon, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Resident Evil 6, WWE 13, XCOM: Enemy Unknown.
- GAME - £TBC, or 99p when you trade in two selected titles. Click here for list of accepted titles.
- ARGOS - £42.99
- BLOCKBUSTER - £44.99, plus 30% extra trade-in value on games traded towards Black Ops 2. Pre-order customers also receive a free copy of Act of Valour on DVD or Blu-ray.