Sales up 88 per cent over last week.
The continued success of Team GB at the London 2010 Olympic Games is doing wonders for SEGA's official video game of the games, with sales up a huge 88 per cent week on week securing a second week at No.1.
The Top 3 remain unchanged, with London 2012 being followed by LEGO Batman 2 at No.2 and Mario & Sonic London 2012 at No.3.
Batman's popularity doesn't end with LEGO either, with Warner's Arkham City up to No.4. Skyrim takes fifth place.
Deep Silver's Risen 2: Dark Waters is new at No.14, beating the debut position of No.29 achieved by the original game back in week 40 of 2009.
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2011 UKIE Ltd (All Prices) Week 31, 2012
1. LONDON 2012: THE OFFICIAL VIDEO GAME
2. LEGO BATMAN 2: DC SUPER HEROES
3. MARIO & SONIC LONDON 2012 OLYMPIC GAMES
4. BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY
5. THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM
6. ASSASSIN'S CREED: REVELATIONS
7. THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN
8. BATTLEFIELD 3
9. TOM CLANCY'S GHOST RECON: FUTURE SOLDIER
10. CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 3
11. FIFA 12
12. DEAD ISLAND GOTY EDITION
13. CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS
14. RISEN 2: DARK WATERS
15. MARIO KART 7
16. SKYLANDERS: SPYRO'S ADVENTURE
17. WWE '12
18. SUPER MARIO 3D LAND
19. KINGDOM HEARTS 3D: DREAM DROP DISTANCE
20. MOSHI MONSTERS: MOSHLING ZOO
With nothing of any note hitting stores on Friday there's no reason London 2012 won't make it a hatrick of No.1s this time next week.