Rare has announced that a title update for Banjo-Kazooie on Xbox LIVE Arcade is now available, promising to resolve a few of the issues early players have been experiencing.
- Addresses issues experienced by people playing in the 1080i and 1080p. Players will be able to enjoy the game in uncompromised 1080 loveliness.
- Addresses the Bottles Secret Puzzle glitch for all players starting the game afresh.
- Sorts out the one or two instances of strange leaderboard entries but as part of that, two of the leaderboards will need to be reset to make everything fair and square again.
In order to reset the Bubblegloop Swamp and Game Totals leaderboards you need to follow these steps - your best run-through times will be maintained.
1. Re-enter the Bubblegloop Swamp level.
2. Step off the entrance pad and then step back onto it as quickly as you can.
3. Banjo and Kazooie will be taken back to the level's entrance.
4. Quickly exit.
If you've never played the Bubblegloop Swamp level then you can carry on playing and ignore the above steps.
For those that didn't secure early access to Banjo-Kazooie, the game's out today priced 1200 MS Points.