We know Nintendo Land is No.1, but how did other launch titles perform?
The first ever Wii U video game chart for the UK has been published by MCV, thanks to data provided by UKIE GfK Chart-Track.
This morning's report revealed that Nintendo Land, New Super Mario Bros. U and ZombiU led the way in places one, two and three, respectively, but what of the other launch titles?
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed charts at No.4, with the Wii U edition likely to be benefiting from a disappointing launch on Xbox 360 and PS3. Next up is Batman: Arkham City – Armoured Edition, followed by Black Ops 2, Sports Connection, Assassin's Creed 3 and Just Dance 4.
You'll find the Top 20 below, with the four games missing being Funky Barn, Your Shape: Fitness Evolved, Warriors Orochi 3 and Transformers Prime.
1. Nintendo Land (Nintendo)
2. New Super Mario Bros U (Nintendo)
3. Zombi U (Ubisoft)
4. Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (Sega)
5. Batman: Arkham City – Armoured Edition (Warner Bros)
6. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
7. Sports Connection (Ubisoft)
8. Assassin's Creed 3 (Ubisoft)
9. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
10. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (Namco Bandai)
11. Rabbids Land (Ubisoft)
12. Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (Disney)
13. Tank! Tank! Tank! (Namco Bandai)
14. FIFA 13 (EA)
15. Darksiders 2 (THQ)
16. Family Party: 30 Games Obstacle Arcade (Namco Bandai)
17. Mass Effect 3 (EA)
18. Ben 10: Omniverse (Namco Bandai)
19. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
20. Game Party Champions (Warner Bros