Nintendo Europe has announced that that PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure will launch for Wii across Europe on July 9, 2010.
Taking control of Pikachu, players must solve the crisis at the PokePark, befriending key Pokemon along the way.
The PokePark had been protected by an item called the Sky Prism, but the prism shattered and its pieces were spread all across the PokePark. In order to save this magical place Pikachu will need to explore the PokePark and collect all of the Sky Prism Pieces.
As players work their way through the adventure they'll explore various zones within the PokePark, each different to the last and offering new Attractions. Each Attraction is a mini-game, such as a footrace, a test of strength or an obstacle course. Beating the high score in an Attraction is often a way of receiving a Sky Prism Piece.
- Rhyperior's Bumper Burn - Pokemon fight on a stage. You have to try to push opponent Pokemon off the stage!
- Bulbasaur's Daring Dash – What could be better than a Pokemon footrace! Shake the Wii Remote to accelerate.
- Salamence's Air Ace - Shoot airborne targets while flying high in the sky during this intense shooting game! Hitting targets while controlling the Pokemon is a serious test of your skills.
- Venusaur's Vine Swing – Timing is everything in this test of your vine-swinging skills. Get the momentum right if you want to achieve a long jump.
- Gyarados' Aqua Dash - Race against the clock, avoiding obstacles and using boosts to set the fastest time you can on this aquatic course!
As Pikachu befriends other Pokemon, some will become playable in different Attractions. Many of these Pokemon will also challenge Pikachu to a Skill Game, such as a simple Battle, a game of Hide-and-Seek, or a Chase.