Square Enix's Deus Ex: Human Revolution has charted in first place in the UK All Formats All Prices video game chart. The game achieved 57 per cent of sales on Xbox 360, 31 per cent on PlayStation 3 and 13 per cent on PC - although Chart Track doesn't include digital sales. The third title in the series is already just 26,000 units away from Invisible War's lifetime sales.
Zumba Fitness managed to take second spot, while new release Rugby World Cup 2011 charted in third with 400 fewer sales than Zumba. Last week's Wii success story Xenoblade Chronicles fell from No. 7 to a disappointing 27, while DS football RPG Inazuma Eleven only managed to chart at No. 39 despite some strong TV advertising.
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2011 UKIE Ltd (All Prices) Week 34, 2011
1. DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION
2. ZUMBA FITNESS
3. RUGBY WORLD CUP 2011
4. LEGO PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN
5. CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS
6. CARS 2
7. FIFA 11
8. DIRT 3
9. LEGO HARRY POTTER: YEARS 1-4
10. ASSASSIN'S CREED: BROTHERHOOD
11. THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME 3D
12. THE SIMS 3
13. HARRY POTTER: THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2
15. WII SPORTS RESORT
16. JUST DANCE 2: EXTRA SONGS
17. LEGO STAR WARS III: THE CLONE WARS
18. BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2
19. CALL OF JUAREZ: THE CARTEL
It's no surprise to see Deus Ex chart at No. 1, but how well it performs in the coming weeks will be interesting. We can't see it holding on to the top spot for more than two weeks, and it might even be less if Ubisoft's heavily advertised Driver San Francisco sells well this week. Or maybe Zumba will just take first place again next week.