Hit mobile game updated for the Sony handheld.
Nuns with guns fans can look forward to a treat this Easter with the April 3 release of Nun Attack on PS Vita, Frima Studio has announced.
"In a world where evil is taking over and prayers are no longer answered, there is only one type of divine intervention left, and it's armed to the teeth!" explains community manager Laurent Mercure.
The game promises fast-paced tactical action of biblical proportions, with players taking control of Eva the leader, Rosy the slayer, Olga the tank and Mandy the healer in a battle to defeat the Fallen Nun and restore balance to the world.
Based on the hit mobile game, Nun Attack for PS Vita boasts upgraded visuals and the removal of micro-transactions.
- Challenging tactical action and reflexive gameplay
- Rebalanced leveling and weaponry for PS Vita play
- Improved graphics for PS Vita
- 40 missions to conquer in multiple stunning environments
- Four nuns, each with a unique personality and special power
- A full shop with over 80 guns to equip with various effects (stun, slow, DOT, AoE, Knockback, Fear, Charm)
- Seven miracles to cast
Source: EU PlayStation Blog