Just Cause 3's latest patch launched last Friday on PS4 and Xbox One, but has reportedly made the game's performance worse, not better.
Users posting in online forums claim that framerates can now drop even lower than before, with one user even posting a video to show the problems.
The patch notes:
- Reduced initial loading time and in-game loading screens by 20-50%
- Fixed several memory leaks resulting in crashes
- Reduced a number of random crashes
- Improved streaming of game world
- Some performance optimizations related to hitches and stuttering
- Implemented DLC system in preparation of the Air, Land and Sea packages
Furthermore, the PC patch is now coming this week, according to a post on the Steam Community.
It's not the best lead into the new Sky Fortress DLC, which is set to launch tomorrow.