Square Enix has released a new trailer showing off the features of Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn on PS4.
As expected the game runs in 1080p, plus you'll get PS Vita Remote Play, video and screen sharing, Mouse & Keyboard support, plus Touchpad support.
Square Enix also clarified details on the upcoming beta and the PS3 to PS4 transfer system.
- Phase 1: 22nd February to 3rd March
- Phase 2: 4th April to 7th April
- Japanese Standard Time assumed for all dates
- The beta will be accessible for everyone with a PS4 and directly downloadable from the PS Store
- There will be a character wipe after phase 1.
- Players who made their character in beta phase two will be able to bring this data to the retail version.
- PS3 and PC players of FFXIV will be able to transfer character data to the PS4 (please note that this is only necessary for the beta – in the retail version, all players will play on the same servers).
PS3 to PS4 transfer
- The transfer service is scheduled to begin Friday, 11th April, 2014.
- Please be aware that after transferring to the PS4 you will be unable to play the PS3 version using your existing copy.
- Users who wish to play using both the PS3 and PS4 are required to purchase the PlayStation 4 version separately.
- Users who own multiple service accounts for the PS3 can transfer all accounts to the PlayStation 4.
- Users transferring their accounts will have access during the early access period, schedules from the 11th to 13th April.
- Please note: To transfer your PS3 account, you must have logged in to it from a PS3 at least once.
Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn launches for PS4 on April 14.
Source: EU PlayStation Blog