WWE 2K14 will feature an all new Streak Mode as part of the 30 Years of WrestleMania experience, 2K has announced.
Undertaker's undefeated streak spans 21 WrestleManias, and players of this year's game will be given the chance to either defend this legendary streak, or try and end it.
Defend the Streak
- Choose whether to use Undertaker or Undertaker (Retro)
- Defend The Phenom's legacy in a non-stop, slobberknocker-style contest
- Raise your score by defeating as many Superstars and Legends in a row as you can
- Upload you results and scores online to prove how dominant you are
Defeat the Streak
- Choose any Superstar or Legend on the WWE 2K14 roster
- Select Undertaker or Undertaker (Retro)
- Face off against The Deadman upon the Grandest Stage of Them All
- Try to defeat Undertaker and his arsenal of special abilities seen only inside this mode
- Show off to the rest of the WWE Universe by uploading your results and high scores online
WWE 2K14 will be released on November 1 for Xbox 360 and PS3.