Includes several gameplay tweaks.
A live update has been rolled out for Uncharted 3 multiplayer, Naughty Dog has announced.
The update promises several gameplay tweaks and updates, as detailed below:
- Changed Mega Bomb kickback from 14 medals to 10 to activate
- Fleet Foot speed levels adjusted
- Increasing the cost of all four paid boosters.
- Ping and Bargain now cost 100K. Untraceable now costs 35K. Explosive Expert now costs 25K.
- Changed Shotgun kickback cost increased by +2 medals
- Changed Creepy Crawler kickback cost lowered by -1 medal
- Fixed the drop of the Patterned Ring at the end of London Underground to work regularly
And that's it for now.