After-hour lock-ins give fans the chance to try out Lara's reboot.
Square Enix has teamed up with Xbox and GAME to offer gamers around the UK the opportunity to try out Lara Croft's latest adventure over a week before its March 5 release.
Lock-in events will take place at 10 GAME stores, beginning in Croydon, Hull, Leeds and Milton Keynes on February 25. To register interest send a Tweet to the participating stores listed below. You must be over 18 to take part.
- CROYDON - February 25, 18.30 - https://twitter.com/GAMECroydon
- HULL PROSPECT - February 25, 18.00 - https://twitter.com/GAMEhullsuper
- LEEDS HEADROW CENTRE - February 25, 18.00 - http://twitter.com/GAMEheadrow
- MILTON KEYNES - February 25, 20.00 - https://twitter.com/GAME_MK
- NORWICH - February 27, 18.00 - https://twitter.com/GAMENorwich
- POOLE - February 27, 18.00 - https://twitter.com/GAMEPoole
- COVENTRY - February 27, 18.00 - https://twitter.com/GAMECoventry
- BRISTOL CRIBBS - February 28, 21.00 - https://twitter.com/GAMECribbs
- PONTYPRIDD - March 01, 18.00 - https://twitter.com/GAMEPontypridd
- PORTSMOUTH - March 01, 18.00 - https://twitter.com/GAMEPortsmouth
Source: Square Enix Blog