The Last of Us will launch alongside two special editions, one featuring Ellie and the other featuring Joel, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe and Naughty Dog have announced.
The Ellie Edition will be available exclusively at GAME, whilst the Joel Edition is limited to only Tesco and independent stores.
- The Last of Us mini artbook: explore the world of The Last of Us through some of the remarkable artwork that gave shape to the game
- The Last of Us: American Dreams Issue #1: the first in a series of comics created in partnership with Dark Horse to delve into the backstory of Ellie. The version included features a variant cover found only in these special editions
- Exclusive game pack: The Ellie Edition showcases the character Ellie on the game pack artwork, while the Joel Edition will feature Joel's face
- Collectable poster: an exclusive screen print effect poster of each character can be found in their respective editions
- DUALSHOCK3 skin: skin your PS3™ controllers with Joel or Ellie, depending on which edition you decide to order
- Survival DLC Pack
- Multiplayer Bonuses: Bonus XP, Melee booster, In-game currency, Customizable character items
- Bonus Joel and Ellie skins available once the single player game is completed
- Sights & Sounds DLC Pack
- Official Game Soundtrack by Academy Award winning musician Gustavo Santaolalla
- PS3 Dynamic Theme
- PSN Avatars: Winter Joel & Ellie
- LittleBigPlanet™ Sackboy Skins: voucher codes for a downloadable Joel skin or a downloadable Ellie skin for your Sackboy character depending on which special edition you choose
In addition, anyone who pre-orders the standard edition will receive the Sights & Sounds DLC pack free of charge.
The Last of Us will be released on May 7.
Source: Press release