Warner's LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes makes it a fifth consecutive week at the top of the chart - a feat no other game has managed so far this year.
Elsewhere in the chart, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance is the only new entry at No. 6, becoming the second biggest 3DS launch of the year so far - only beaten by Resident Evil Revelations.
The official London 2012 Olympics game is still riding high at No.2 and could well see increased sales once the games officially start on Friday. The top five is rounded off by Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, The Amazing Spider-man, and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2011 UKIE Ltd (All Prices) Week 29, 2012
1. LEGO BATMAN 2: DC SUPER HEROES
2. LONDON 2012: THE OFFICIAL VIDEO GAME
3. TOM CLANCY'S GHOST RECON: FUTURE SOLDIER
4. THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN
5. CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 3
6. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
7. BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY
8. MARIO & SONIC LONDON 2012 OLYMPIC GAMES
9. MAX PAYNE 3
10. THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM
11. DEAD ISLAND GOTY EDITION
12. FIFA 12
13. SKYLANDERS: SPYRO'S ADVENTURE
14. SNIPER ELITE V2
15. SPEC OPS: THE LINE
16. FIFA STREET
17. CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS
18. LEGO PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN
19. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13
20. Saints Row The Third
No.6 for Kingdom Hearts 3D isn't bad, and if sales of the 3DS XL are high the game might stick around in the top 10 for a while. There's a chance that Pokemon Conquest will enter the Top 20 and the official Brave video game has a chance of charting high as hype for the movie builds.