Namco Bandai Games has announced that an online gameplay update for Tekken 6 will be released on Thursday, November 26 for both Xbox 360 and PS3.
The update is separate from the online co-op Scenario Campaign mode download which is scheduled for release separately this winter.
Online gameplay enhancements in the update include the following:
- Improved input response: Improvement of the game's responsiveness to button / command inputs
- Selectable search priorities for ranked matches: Players will be able to set search priorities for opponents in ranked matches based on comparable rank or connection quality as well as location
- Optimized data transmission between fighters and spectators: Fight data will be optimized in order to reduce the bandwidth load on the host’s console
- Signal strength bars: The signal strength bar will reflect connection quality more accurately
- Chance to cancel match: Players will be able to cancel the match before it begins once the opponent's signal strength has been displayed on ranked matches.