Metal Gear Online has been updated to Version 1.36, Konami has announced via the game's official website.
Amongst other things, Drebin Points for weapons have been adjusted and Player Character movement has been increased.
Full list of changes in version 1.36:
The issue, where the game's connection would progressively suffer if the network connection was determined to be disconnected illegitimately at the start of the game, has been revised.
Revisions have been made so the following behaviours are no longer possible:
- Performing of a particular action to throw an invisible grenade into the opponent's screen to disrupt gameplay for other players
- Performing of a particular action to throw a grenade into only the opponent's screen to disrupt gameplay for other players
A portion of the system has been adjusted to address the following action:
- Prohibited actions that involve the manipulation of a network connection
- Drebin Points for weapons have been adjusted.
- Weapon parameters have been adjusted.
- Skill parameters have been adjusted.
- Skills for Unique Characters have been adjusted.
- Player Character movement has been increased overall.
- Idle Kicks have been implemented for Auto Matching.