Gran Turismo 6 will release this holiday in both standard and Anniversary editions, Sony Computer Entertainment has announced.
The Anniversary Edition has been designed to celebrate 15 years of the hugely popular racing franchise, and includes:
- Special Polyphony designed 15th Anniversary Steelbook (what you see here is not the final pack design)
- GT6 game
- 1M in-game credits
- 20 cars with special 15th Anniversary custom livery and performance enhancement
- Custom paint chips, custom race suit, custom race helmet and custom avatars
- Apex II, a brand new updated version of the Apex game guide
A price for the Anniversary Edition has yet to be announced.
A special Gran Turismo 6 console bundle will also be available at launch, featuring a PlayStation 3, a copy of the game, and all of the Anniversary Edition content.
And the extra content doesn't end there, with a range of pre-order bonus content on offer with either version of the game.
Depending on the retailer you pre-order from you'll have the chance to pick up one million in game credits or choose from a range of 20 specially designed 15th Anniversary vehicles, each with their custom livery and performance enhancement.
- Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale (2011)
- Alpine A110 1600S (1968)
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage (2010)
- Audi R8 LMS ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) #3 (2012)
- BMW Z4 GT3 (2011)
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) (2014)
- Ford Focus ST (2013)
- Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 (2013)
- Honda weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) (2011)
- KTM X-BOW R
- Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 (2011)
- Lexus IS F Racing Concept (2008)
- Lotus Europa (type54) (1968)
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 2011
- Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport (2013)
- Renault Sport Megane Trophy V6 Race Car (2011)
- SRT Viper GTS (2013)
- Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance (2013)
- TRD 86 Racing (2008)
- Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 Race Car (2008)
Further news relating to pre-order content and the Anniversary Edition will be released in the coming months.
Source: EU PlayStation Blog