505 Games' Zumba Fitness saw an 18 per cent drop in sales this week, but remains the No.1 title - but a 14th week at the top of the chart seems unlikely.
Disney's LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean is the closest contender at No.2, followed by Cars 2 and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - up 59 per cent thanks to increased interest in the 3DS following price cuts. FIFA 11 is at No.5.
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 is at No.6, Nintendo's Xenoblade Chronicles on Wii debuts at No.7, DiRT 3 is at No.8, Brink climbs three places to No.9 and LA Noire rounds off the Top 10.
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2011 UKIE Ltd (All Prices) Week 33, 2011
1. ZUMBA FITNESS
2. LEGO PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN
3. CARS 2
4. THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME 3D
5. FIFA 11
6. LEGO HARRY POTTER: YEARS 1-4
7. XENOBLADE CHRONICLES
8. DIRT 3
10. L.A. NOIRE
11. WII SPORTS RESORT
12. BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2
13. THE SIMS 3
14. HARRY POTTER: THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2
15. JUST DANCE 2: EXTRA SONGS
16. LEGO STAR WARS III: THE CLONE WARS
17. CALL OF JUAREZ: THE CARTEL
18. CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS
19. ASSASSIN'S CREED: BROTHERHOOD
Friday finally sees a major new release with Square Enix's Deus Ex: Human Revolution. The delayed sci-fi prequel looks certain to chart at No.1, but how big will it debut? Early reviews have been strong, but check back this afternoon for Neon's verdict.
With 3DS now popular - amazing what a big price cut can do - expect Zelda to continue to hold a chart presence.