Ubisoft has announced the release of a patch for Settlers 7, introducing a new cooperative mode. In addition to the patch, Ubisoft will release a fourth DLC pack.
Settlers 7: The Two Kings DLC brings three new maps as well as new items to the Settlers experience and is available today.
New patch details
The patch will be implemented for all players and for free as of today. It allows all Settlers 7 Players to play all existing maps in a new cooperative mode:
- Allies can donate sectors to the team partner
- Allies can send resources and goods to the team partner
- Allies share technologies with the team partner
- Allies share tradeposts with the team partner
- Allies share victory points and all calculations, that count towards gaining victory points
Settlers 7: The Two Kings DLC Pack 4 details
This fourth Settlers 7 DLC pack will bring 3 new maps, including 2 maps specifically designed for the new cooperative mode:
2 brand new multiplayer maps
- Tower Island - This is a menacing place, where four rulers challenge each other. The island is dominated by the central Tower of Tandria. Gaining access to the tower may be key to your success. Distances to your opponents are very short, so keep an eye on your defence.
- Throne of Tandria - In this realm two teams compete for the Throne of Tandria. There are different starting conditions, so adapt your strategy according to your position. One Ruler has access to plenty of fertile building ground, but has only few mines in his reach. The other ruler has access to plenty of mines, but only limited fertile ground.
A brand new 2-player map
- Forest Realm - The Forest Realm is located in a wide open mountain valley marked by thick forests and very spacious meadows. Two kings face each other on opposing sides of the valley. The king-sized home sectors are characterized by central marketplaces, where you can increase your wealth.
The Settlers 7: The Two Kings is available at UBIShop and online retailers for a suggested retail price of £3.99.