Activision will show off many of its games due in the coming months, but it'll also show a sneak peak at the Spider-Man 3 video game, demonstrating the next-gen in-game model of Spidey himself. Big titles such as Enemy Territory: Quake Wars for the PC, Call of Duty 3 for current and next-gen consoles, and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance will also be featured at the show.
"Activision will showcase a diverse and well-rounded game slate at this year's E3 convention," said Mike Griffith, President and CEO, Activision Publishing, Inc. "We expect that our well-established brands and multi-platform development strategy should continue to provide us with an advantage in the new console era. The next-generation console systems feature significant visual and audio enhancements that will continue making video games more accessible to audiences worldwide."
Activision's full E3 line-up
- Call of Duty 3 - PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, Xbox and PlayStation 2
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance - PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, PlayStation 2, Xbox, PSP, Game Boy Advance and PC
- Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam - Wii, Nintendo DS and Game Boy Advance
- Tony Hawk's Project 8 - PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2, Xbox and PSP
- Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars - PC
- The Movies: Stunts & Effects Expansion Pack - PC
- Over the Hedge - PlayStation 2, Xbox, Nintendo GameCube, PC, Game Boy Advance and Nintendo DS
- X-Men: The Official Game - Xbox 360, PlayStation 2, Xbox, Nintendo GameCube, PC, Nintendo DS and Game Boy Advance
- World Series of Poker: Tournament of Champions - Xbox 360, PlayStation 2, PC and PSP
New online content for Call of Duty 2 for the Xbox 360 is also due to be released on May 10. Two bonus maps will be available for free, while the Skirmish Pack will set you back 400 Microsoft points and will contain two additional maps set in Russia and France.