Bethesda has announced that the Skyrim 1.4.27 update is now available for all PC players through Steam, after moving out of beta stage. The update doesn't appear to bring any dramatic improvements, but does promise to fix numerous launcher problems revolving around mods, and fixes several general game bugs.
UPDATE 1.4.27 (PC Only) details:
- Fixed issue with downloading mods when you are subscribed to more than 50 mods
- Fixed crash when loading a subscribed mod that has been removed from Workshop by the author
- Mod load order functionality
BUG FIXES (PC only)
- Fixed occasional crashes when loading a save that relies on plugins/master files that no longer exist
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive while charging an enchanted weapon
- Fixed issue where controls would occasionally become unresponsive while switching from third to first person while using the Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive if activating a crafting station with autorun active
- Fixed issue where keyboard would fail if Rename Item was selected before choosing the number of charges, while using Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed several issues with remapping buttons while using an Xbox 360 controller
- Fixed issue where pressing Escape button after fast traveling but before the loading would cause certain menus to stop working properly
- Followers now sneak properly when player is sneaking
Bethesda has promised that the dev team continues to work on new updates for the game.
Via Bethtesda Blog