A quiet week sees the top four places remain unchanged.
It's a third successive week at No.1 for SEGA's London 2012: The Official Video Game, in what was another quiet week for video game releases.
The top four places remain unchanged, with LEGO Batman 2 at No.2, Mario & Sonic at No.3 and Arkham City at No.4. The Amazing Spider-Man climbed two places to No.5 thanks to the release of the PC version.
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2011 UKIE Ltd (All Prices) Week 32, 2012
1. LONDON 2012: THE OFFICIAL VIDEO GAME
2. LEGO BATMAN 2: DC SUPER HEROES
3. MARIO & SONIC LONDON 2012 OLYMPIC GAMES
4. BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY
5. THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN
6. THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM
7. BATTLEFIELD 3
8. ASSASSIN'S CREED: REVELATIONS
9. DEAD ISLAND GOTY EDITION
10. TOM CLANCY'S GHOST RECON: FUTURE SOLDIER
11. FIFA 12
12. CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS
13. MARIO KART 7
14. SUPER MARIO 3D LAND
15. RISEN 2: DARK WATERS
16. SKYLANDERS: SPYRO'S ADVENTURE
17. GRAND THEFT AUTO EPISODES - LIBERTY CITY
18. MOSHI MONSTERS: MOSHLING ZOO
19. WWE '12
20. LEGO HARRY POTTER: YEARS 5-7
With the Olympic legacy unlikely to help SEGA's title hold at on the top for a fourth week, expect Square Enix to make the most of a quiet few weeks and storm to the top of the chart with Sleeping Dogs.
Nintendo's New Super Mario Bros.2 for 3DS may put up some form of a fight, but we can't see the platformer doing any better than second place.