Rift: Conquest, the ninth update to the hit MMO, will launch next week, Trion has announced.
The update adds a host of new features including three-faction PvP, a new raid Sliver, and a mentoring system that allows high level Ascended to play with their low level friends.
Rift: Conquest features:
- Conquest – Choose one of three faction groups for an all-out, cross-shard PvP war in an alternate-reality version of Stillmoor. Battle to control the Sourcestone Extractors, craft engines of war to aid your team, and build up bonuses that last beyond victory
- Instant Adventure – Instant Adventure comes to Freemarch, Silverwood, Gloamwood, and Stonefield
- Mentoring – Progress your character while helping your friends with low-level content
- Barbershop – Change your appearance with a quick trip to the Stylist
- New Sliver – Defeat Fae Lord Twyl in Primeval Feast
- World Event – Camp out with Summerfest and participate in scavenger hunts throughout Telara