Painkiller Hell & Damnation DLC, Medieval Horror, is out today for PC, Nordic Games has announced.
The DLC pack introduces new boss battles against the White Demon and Assassin Greed who was named in remembrance of an assassin, John P. Greed.
In addition, the DLC expands Survival mode, with players now able to progress through a map in the same way they would in campaign mode while playing co-op.
"We wanted to intensify the hellish experience for players and the Medieval pack certainly does that," said Reinhard Pollice, production and business development manager at Nordic Games. "The PC fans cannot get enough of the pain and are always asking us for more, so we wanted to give them exactly what they want."
Medieval Horror DLC features include:
- Expansion of the Survival mode
- New Survival mode: Boss Audience
- New boss and multiplayer skin: White Demon
- New enemy and multiplayer skin: Assassin Greed
- Environmental Weapon: Parcel Gun
- New Tarrot Card: Fear
- 1 brand-new multiplayer map called Inhumator
- 3 popular multiplayer maps (Psycho, Illuminati, Chaos) remade to the HD versions and also available in classic mode
All this can be yours for £3.49 via Steam.
Source: Press release