The new Twisted Treeline is now in a live beta following feedback from Public Beta Environment testers, and Riot Games wants as much player feedback as possible.
"It's time to hear what all of you think about the new 3v3 battleground," says Riot's David Dunne. "Whether you're a veteran Twisted Treeline player who topped out the ladder last season, or you're just sitting down to your first 3v3 match, your feedback is important to us, so leave us your comments."
Revisions made to the original map include:
- New terrain and new items to help improve the number of viable team comps
- A condensed jungle with reliable monster camps to focus the action towards the center where junglers can gank both lanes
- Wider choke points near the inhibitors and a wall separating the shrine turret from the Nexus to prevent late game turtling
- An epic new spider boss and two neutral altars to encourage combat around team-wide buffs
- Beginner and intermediate bots specifically designed for the new terrain and mechanics, available in both Custom games and Co-op vs. AI matchmaking
Riot asks that players leave their feedback over at the Twisted Treeline forums.