Goat Simulator's highly anticipated 1.1 Update will be released June 3 as a free download, Coffee Stain Studios has announced.
The update features all the following content:
- A whole new playable map, roughly the size of the old map
- Local splitscreen multiplayer, up to four goats can play on one machine at the same time!
- Goat wall-running and balancing on your front legs
- You will be able to ride bicycles and skateboards, and force humans to ride you
- New playable goats, including Tornado Goat, Shopping Goat, Classy Goat, Repulsive Goat, and more
- Optimization, achievements, and all kinds of other cool jazz
"We realise we said we'd release the patch in May, but we really wanted to shock players and make sure the new map will be even better than the old one, so we had to push forth the release date a week or so than we originally intended," said game designer Armin Ibrisagic.
"With June 3rd as a release date, the new map is gonna be so awesome, and I'm not just saying that cause I'm working on the game."
Source: Press release