Ghost Recon Future Solider will be released for PC on June 15, complete with DirectX 11 enhanced visuals, Ubisoft has announced.
The PC version might be hitting stores a few weeks after the home console edition, but those with correct hardware look set to enjoy a host of PC-only graphical and gameplay enhancements.
- PC high standard visuals (DX11 renderer, new Hi-Quality Assets, new Post Process Effects, multi-monitor solutions support, TriDef stereoscopic support).
- DirectX11 enhanced: Tessellation (for soft 3D models), Compute Shaders-based realistic lighting (for Global Illumination), Volumetric Fog.
- Online Widget: Party, Friends and Ghost Feed functionality can be accessed at any moment from any screen.
- Extended party functionality: simplified and more flexible invitation system.
- Party text Chat.
- Uplay Friends system
- Fully customizable controls for the localised keyboards
A broadband connection will be required for one-time product registration using the player's Uplay account. From that point on no permanent connection is required.
Minimum hardware requirements:
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows® XP (with Service Pack 3)/Windows Vista (with Service Pack 2)/ Windows 7 (with Service pack 1), both 32 bit & 64 bit versions
- PROCESSOR: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz
- RAM: 1GB Windows XP / 2GB Windows Vista or Windows 7
- VIDEO CARD: 256 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card
- DIRECT X: DirectX 9.0c
- DVD-ROM DRIVE: DVD-ROM speed 4x, dual-layer drive
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c – compliant sound card
- HDD space : 25 GB
- CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9450/ AMD Phenom II X4 940 or higher
- RAM: 2 GB Windows XP / 3 GB Windows Vista & 7
- Graphics Card: 1024 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card based on nVidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD/ATi HD 5850 or better
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Solider will be released May 25 for Xbox 360 and PS3.