Football management sim doesn't require a beast of a PC.
Sports Interactive has released the system requirements for Football Manager 2012 on the PC. The game will run on fairly modest PCs, requiring only 512MB RAM and 1.4GHz processor.
PC Hardware Requirements:
- OS - Windows XP/Vista/W7
- Processor - XP : 1.4GHz or Faster; Vista/W7 : 2.0GHz or Faster
- Supported Processors: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core, AMD Athlon
- Memory - XP : 512MB RAM; Vista/W7 : 1.0GB RAM
- Hard Drive Space - 2GB
- DVD-Drive - 4x Speed
- Video Card - 128MB
- Supported Chipsets - Nvidia FX 5900 Ultra or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 or greater; Intel 82915G/82910GL or greater
- Earlier cards may only display 2D Match Viewer Mode and are not supported. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported
- Sound Card - DirectX 9.0c compatible
- DirectX - Version 9.0c (included)
- LAN - TCP/IP compliant
- Input - Keyboard, Mouse
Football Manager 2012 is due for release on PC on October 21. A version for iOS and PSP will follow.