PlayStation Plus users will be able to download the PlayStation 4 version of procedurally-generated survival title Don't Starve for free next month, Sony has announced.
Don't Starve leads January's PS Plus offering, alongside PS3 versions of DMC Devil May Cry and Borderlands 2. PlayStation Vita users will also be offered Japanese action adventure Soul Sacrifice and 2D fighter Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend.
The PS3 and PS Vita titles will be available from December 24, with Don't Starve following on January 8. The titles replace this month's freebies Contrast, GRID 2, Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen and Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed.
Entering PS Plus:
- 24 December – DMC Devil May Cry
- 24 December – Borderlands 2
- 24 December – Soul Sacrifice
- 24 December – Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend
- 8 January – Don't Starve
Leaving PS Plus:
- 24 December – GRID 2
- 24 December – Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
- 24 December – Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed
- 8 January – Contrast