Deus Ex: The Fall will launch on Steam on March 25, Square Enix has announced.
The new PC version of last year's mobile title has been updated for the PC audience with full keyboard/mouse controls and a bunch of other additions:
- No in-game purchase options
- 28 Steam achievements
- Adjusted AI
- Steam Trading Cards, Badges and (TBC)
- Revised tutorial
- Full keyboard and Mouse control optimisation
- Rebalanced game economy taking into account no IAP
- Microsoft Controller support
- Removal of auto target options
- Reduction in aiming recital size
- Choice in cover style as DXHR (HOLD or Toggle)
- Resolution options
- Anti Aliasing option
- Control maps for keyboard and gamepad
The Fall is a story-driven action RPG which picks up directly after events from the novel Deus Ex: The Icarus Effect. Set in 2027 during a time of human augmentation and great social divide, power corporations have seized control from governments and command the drug supply needed by augmented humans to survive.
Ben Saxon, a former British SAS Mercenary who underwent physical augmentation, is desperate for the truth behind the drug conspiracy.
The Steam version will be priced £7.99, but those who pre-order will also receive the original Deus Ex – Game of the Year Edition for free.
Source: Square Enix Blog