The second Modern Warfare 3 DLC Content Collection is now available on Steam priced £11.49.
Included are new multiplayer maps, Spec Ops missions and the first Face Off maps, introducing 1 vs. 1 and 2 vs. 2 close combat.
- Oasis: Though once a picturesque escape for vacationers, the sprawling Hotel Oasis is now a Multiplayer paradise, with multiple lanes of combat built atop an ancient fortress.
- Kill Switch: An intense new Special Ops Mission that places your two-man team deep in enemy territory. Your mission - cripple a Russian carrier by detonating an Electromagnetic Pulse. Be the soldier on the ground, making your way to the detonation site, or play the sniper providing vital cover fire from a vantage point high above the city. Work together or risk getting overrun by a horde of hostile forces.
- Iron Clad: With one player helming an Abrams-class tank and the other escorting it on foot, you'll clear beaches and take cover in plane wreckage as you escape Hamburg from behind enemy lines in this all-new Special Ops Mission.
- Getaway: The first "Face Off" map in Modern Warfare® franchise history, what once was a tropical beach getaway boasting exotic aquariums and oversized pools is now a haven for ruthless run-and-gun violence.
- Lookout: Carved into a combat-weary mountainside, this new "Face Off" map pits you against your opposition in a forward observation base littered in chokepoints and tight corridors.
- Free to Public – Erosion: Make your way through Mediterranean ruins and ancient aqueducts, using leftover Roman masonry for thousand-year-old cover in this new "Face Off" map.
- Free to Public – Aground: Head to Scotland's Orkney Islands for the latest "Face Off" map, where treacherous cliff faces, networks of caves and the rusted and ruined remains of a grounded transport ship provide for constant combat.