Heaps of new content now available.
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare has been updated with a mammoth title update, offering 13 new maps, the eagerly anticipated Duel Mode, Capture the Flag, five new weapons and much more, Torn Banner Studios has announced.
All this is absolutely free.
Next on the agenda is a patch to address community issues, focusing on key items brought up by the community as well as further optimizations and bug fixes.
13 New Maps
- Argon's Wall
- And 10 new duel arenas
5 New Weapons
- Heavy Flail
2 New Game Modes
- Duel Mode (For intense 1v1 Action)
- Capture the Flag
- Can now do left to right swings!
- Improved Server Browser
- Blood Decals now paint to the ground when you hit an enemy
- Can now adjust how long Corpses stay on the battlefield
- Much Stronger Hack and Cheat Protection
- Music Jukebox in options menu for listening to full Chivalry soundtrack ingame
- Greatly Improved Spectator mode
- Balance adjustments
- Bug fixes
- General Polish
Source: Press release