Treyarch has released the 1.12 patch for the PC version of Call of Duty: Black Ops. The latest update brings with it improved screenshot stability and numerous exploit fixes.
PC Patch 1.12:
- Improved screenshot stability
- CTF: You can only score a capture when your flag is at your base, regardless of Touch Return setting.
- Player will no longer appear to be spinning when firing and guiding a Valkyrie rocket
- Addressed issues with watching films through combat record
- Addressed issue with hardcore game settings being erroneously reset in Combat Training menu
- Addressed various exploits
- Modders: increased some asset pool sizes
- Modders: added listassetpool command
The Call of Duty Black Ops Annihilation Map Pack received a 7/10 in our review of the Xbox 360 download. It's out on PS3 now and PC later today.