Alongside its ever changing single-player offering (this year's focusing on 30 Years of Wrestlemania), WWE's Creation Suite has become its major selling point. Here's everything we know so far about what's new in 2K14:
- WWE Superstars can now be used as a template when entering Create-A-Superstar.
- However, only select members of the roster can be used. CM Punk, John Cena, Daniel Bryan and 'Legends' versions of The Undertaker, HBK, 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin and The Rock are the first announced batch.
- Every aspect can be edited aside from the Superstars' facial features, including custom logos on attire.
- For example, should you choose to do so, there will be the option to make CM Punk 7 feet tall with really long arms...
- You can choose to make these models as a Superstar's alternative attire so it comes with you across all game modes.
- Your created version of a Superstar can also be used as a standard CAS.
- There are now 100 CAS slots as opposed to WWE 13's 50.
- A host of new parts have been added to allow for more creations. There are more in WWE 2K14 than ever before.
- You can now add a social media account for created Superstars, which will be referenced during entrances and in-game.
- For the first time ever, entrance attires can now be customised within Superstar Threads.
- More attires have also been added.
- New designs and venue types have been added. These also include what can be found in WWE 2K14's '30 Years of WrestleMania' mode, including outdoor stadiums etc.
- There are 19 different venue types to choose from.
- Vintage effects - as seen in matches such as the Ultimate Warrior vs Hulk Hogan from WM VI - can be applied.
- It's now possible to both customise (as in WWE 13) and create championships.
- There are a number of custom templates and multiple logos (front or side of the belt) that can be added. Custom logos are also supported.
- You can give the championship a name, a ring announcement name, and tie 6 unique audio clips to it for when your belt is being commentated on.
- A male singles, diva, tag team or cruiserweight belt can be created.
- Your created belt can be exported for use in Universe, exhibition, or the new Gold Rush mode.
- New motions, music, and videos have been added.
- It's now possible to cast the positions of tag team and 3 man tag entrance motions.
All previous suites - story designer, create-a-finisher and custom logos - also return, with more "in-depth" features. VideoGamer.com will have more soon.