Nintendo has announced the Wii U Showcase Tour, designed to offer consumers the chances to experience the new console before it arrives in stores on November 30.
Kicking off in London on the September 27, the Wii U showcase tour will visit a range of shopping centres, gaming expos and events across the UK.
Nintendo favourites Mario and Luigi will be on hand to welcome Nintendo fans on the day, plus there will be a whole host of Wii U challenges to complete and prizes to be won.
- Eurogamer Expo, London: 27th – 30th September
- Braehead shopping centre, Glasgow: 11th – 14th October
- Play Expo, Manchester: 13th – 14th
- Westfield, Derby: 18th – 21st October
- MCM Expo, London: 26th – 28th October
- Highcross Shopping Centre, Leicester: 1st – 4th November
- The Bullring, Birmingham: 8th – 11th November
- Westfield Stratford City, London: 15th – 18th November
- Metro Centre, Newcastle: 22nd – 25th November
- Gadget Show Christmas, London: 30th November – 2nd December
- Westfield, London: 6th – 9th December
- Centre: MK, Milton Keynes: 13th – 16th December
- Arndale centre, Manchester: 3rd – 6th January