A new year brings new opportunities, and as such VideoGamer.com is looking to hire a video producer to join its team.
All the relevant details are below, and more information can be found by clicking here.
To apply, or for more information, contact Simon Miller at email@example.com with a covering letter, CV, and any previous work to support your application.
- Produce all in-house video content on VideoGamer.com and the site's YouTube channel.
- Must be comfortable in front of and behind the camera.
- Create new ideas for original video content.
- Work to tight deadlines to turn around reactionary video content.
- Continue to build VideoGamer.com's reputation as a source for quality, original video content.
Essential proficiencies include:
- Passionate about video games.
- An eye for a creative approach to video production.
- Experience in planning and filming with broadcast/HD quality camera equipment.
- Familiar with a variety of shooting techniques.
- Good understanding and proficiency with YouTube.
- Quick at learning and adapting new techniques.
- Adept at HD video editing using Adobe Creative Suite, able to produce professional-looking footage complete with soundtrack, relatively quickly.
- Basic understanding of and experience with 3-point lighting and broadcast audio equipment.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Games Industry experience.
- Video studio experience.
- Film/media studies degree or equivalent.
- Flexible to work odd-hours (early mornings, evenings, and weekends) when necessary, e.g. evening console launches, coverage of large events in different time zones.
- Passport, willing to travel abroad with short notice.
- Able to commute to office on a daily basis.
Applications will be accepted up to February 7, 2014.