High Voltage Software says the game will look better than the Wii version.
The Conduit from High Voltage Software, once pushed as the FPS to bring hardcore gamers to the family-focussed Wii, will soon be released for Tegra-powered Android devices.
According to a listing for the game on Nvidia's Tegra Zone website, the mobile version will be released in Q1 for free, but you'll need to pay to play beyond the first two missions. $4.99 gets you the full game, or you can opt to buy levels 3-6 and 7-9 for $2.99 each.
The Conduit is set in a near future America, with players battling an alien race called the Drudge.
"The Conduit HD looks even better than the original! With the power of the Tegra chipset, we are finally able to deliver console-quality visuals on mobile devices," said Eric Nofsinger, chief creative officer, High Voltage Software.
- Pick-Up and Play Accessibility: The robust sensitivity of the touchscreen controls gives players a seamless sense of connection with the game.
- One of the Best Looking Games on Android: The Conduit looked awesome on the Wii but has been further improved by the graphics power of NVIDIA Tegra devices!
- Fearsome Enemies: Fourteen (14) challenging human and alien creatures work against you, and are more challenging through their use of cover and tactical thinking.
- Intense Weaponry: Unleash destruction with a huge arsenal of eighteen (18) different weapons, many of which utilize unique aiming and firing modes.
- Puzzle Solving Unlike Other FPS Games: Use a device called the All Seeing Eye (ASE) to reveal concealed objects and enemies, providing additional layers of gameplay.
- Unparalleled Customization: The Conduit can be adjusted for your style of play through changing the huge number of control options, layouts, and more!
- GameStop Controller Support: Enjoy more traditional control by using the fully supported Tablet Wireless Bluetooth Controller by GameStop!