Last night saw Bethesda's Dishonored crowned Best Game at the BAFTA Game Awards. The game took home the big prize despite not winning in any other category. Valve and Steam industry legend Gabe Newell won the Fellowship Award.
Other big winners included Journey with five awards, The Unfinished Swan with two awards, and The Walking Dead with two. 13 awards went to downloadable and mobile titles.
- Best Game: Dishonored (Bethesda/Arkane)
- Best Action game: Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- Best British Game: The Room (Fireproof Games)
- Best Multiplayer. Journey (Sony/thatgamecompany)
- Best Performer: Danny Wallace
- Best Mobile Game: The Walking Dead (Telltale)
- Best Audio: Journey (Sony/thatgamecompany)
- Best Family Game: Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros./Traveller's Tales)
- Best Strategy Game: XCOM: Enemy Unknown (2K Games/Firaxis)
- Best Game Design: Journey (Sony/thatgamecompany)
- Ones to Watch: Starcrossed (Kind of a Big Deal)
- Online Browser: SongPop (FreshPlanet Inc.)
- Artistic Achievement: Journey (Sony/thatgamecompany)
- Game Innovation: The Unfinished Swan (Sony/Giant Sparrow)
- Best Sports/ Fitness game: New Star Soccer (Simon Read)
- Best Story: The Walking Dead (Telltale)
- Best Original Music: Journey (Sony/thatgamecompany)
- Best Debut Game: The Unfinished Swan (Sony/Giant Sparrow)
- Fellowship Award: Gabe Newell
Did your favourite games win? Do you think Dishonored deserved to take home the big prize? Let us know in the comments below.