KarmaStar is light-hearted strategy game that speeds you from birth to old-age over the course of eight turns. The game is addictive and easy to learn. Manoeuvre through life, building five personal traits (Health, Mind, People, Love, and Money) and overcoming obstacles from each phase of human existence. Make decisions about how you treat the other players as you face an assortment of life's most embarrassing and triumphant moments.
Sometimes the choices you make in life are not obvious. Building your traits early can pay off later, but sacrifices can sometimes lead to great rewards. Things don't always go as planned, but an opportunistic move can give you the edge. KarmaStar is your chance to test out your life strategies inside the rules of a light tactical game. What is your secret path to victory in KarmaStar? Play and find out.
KarmaStar is recommended for people who like strategy, card, dice and board games.
- Boost your traits each turn or gamble by attacking another player. Use your wildcards in clever combinations as you work toward a strategic chain of bonus scores.
- Explore a variety of strategies, from constructive to combative. Like life, the game supports different paths to victory.
- KarmaStar can be played alone or by three players via WiFi.
- Games last about 10 minutes...play a quick game as you're waiting in line, or join two other friends for a game over coffee. Life passes quickly.
- KarmaStar tracks your Achievements, wins and losses, and career high score.
- Quirky, signature style: Artwork by Pierre Bracconi. Music and sound effects by dSonic.
- Game engineering by Wooji Juice. Technical features include save anywhere, play against any combo of human/AI players over wifi, silky smooth animations and framerate.