Did you miss the release of Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core on PSP? Fear not as we've teamed up with Square Enix to offer VideoGamer.com readers some amazing prizes. One lucky winner will receive a Limited Edition Crisis Core silver Slim and Lite PSP as well as a copy of the game. The first runner-up will receive a standard piano black Slim and Lite PSP and a Special Edition copy of the game. And there's more. The four next runners-up will receive a Special Edition copy of the game and the final five runners-up will receive a standard copy of the game on PSP.
Winner: 1 Crisis Core PSP bundle - includes a copy of the game and Limited Edition PSP console
First runner-up: 1 Slim PSP (piano black) and Special Edition of Crisis Core on PSP
4x Second Runners-up: Special Edition copy of Crisis Core on PSP
5x Third Runners-up: Standard copy of Crisis Core on PSP
Set seven years prior to the events of the first FINAL FANTASY VII, the Shinra Company is rapidly increasing its influence through its monopoly on mako energy and military might. With the burgeoning city of Midgar as its base and symbol of prosperity, Shinra is on the verge of establishing absolute dominance over the world.
SOLDIER is a group of skilled combat operatives within Shinra. The elite within the group those strong enough to be deemed SOLDIER 1st Class are respected and idolized by the citizenry.
Zack is a young SOLDIER 2nd Class who aspires to become a 1st. He spends his days carrying out assignments under the guidance of his 1st Class mentor, Angeal. During an operation in Wutai, a large number of SOLDIER member, led by 1st Class operative Genesis, go missing. The severity of the situation prompts Shinra executives to deploy even more SOLDIER operatives in hopes of bringing an end to the war with Wutaiand conducting an investigation into the mass desertion. The ones assigned to the mission are Zack, Angeal, and the 1st Class hero who is known the world over as Sephiroth...
What truths lie behind Genesis's disappearance? What secrets bind the three SOLDIER 1st Class operatives? For Zack, a cruel and fateful struggle awaits...
- Complete the FINAL FANTASY VII experience and reunite with the most recognised RPG characters created by world-renowned character designer Tetsuya Nomura
- Witness stunning graphics and CG cutscenes coupled with top-notch voice acting in a 16:9 widescreen presentation, made possible by the PSP system hardware
- Innovative D.M.W (Digital Mind Wave) system enhances the action-packed real-time battle system, allowing players to unleash special attacks or call upon iconic FINAL FANTASY summons
- Take on challenges with the all-new "Hard Mode" which was not in the original Japanese release
- Acquire unique accessories, items and abilities made available through 300 side missions to further enrich the gameplay experience