EA's Battlefield 3 launched to great reviews and gamers have been lapping up the excellent multiplayer on offer, with 24 players supported on console and 64 on PC. We've teamed up with EA to offer one VideoGamer.com reader a copy of the game on PC, some Cyborg gaming lights powered by amBX to enhance the experience and a copy of the Battlefield 3 Andy McNab novel 'The Russian'.
Two runners-up will also receive a copy of 'The Russian'.
For more on Battlefield 3 head over to our Battlefield 3 review
What the lights do:
- Enhances games, music and videos
- Build enhanced atmosphere to create an immersive surround gaming experience
- Visualise your music
- Customised lighting effects to track your enemies gunfire
- Bring the game into your world
- Surround lighting – add 2 or more lights for spatialized, directional lighting effects
- Works alongside all amBX products
- Use with amBX-enabled games for even better immersive effects